[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Also why should I pay paypal as a seller, I would rather just get a
> Money Order for the full amount. Already have to pay ebays fees.

Then just don't offer it as an option to the buyer.  Of course, that may
limit your potential audience; I personally only bid on auctions where
there's some form of online payment like billpoint or paypal where I
don't have to pay fees.  I only make exceptions for exceptional items.
Again, just my opinion.

Speaking of ebay, are you selling?  I keep checking tommage from time to
time but I never see you list anything.
--
http://www.MobyGames.com/
The world's most comprehensive gaming database project.