In a message dated 10/29/2001 3:23:28 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

My thoughts are like this:  If I'm paying *you* for an item, at *your*
price, then *you* should be the one paying the fees.   Just my $0.02 (no
pun intended :-)

Well at ebay it is not "my" price, it is your price as the bidder. Plus you have a choice, you can pay with Quick Cash or just send a MO :) You decide what you want to do when you bid, if you want to use quick cash just figure 1% more for your total. For $100 bid that is $1, how much is a stamp and MO?

Tom