Wow, RBBS-PC, the good old days! I don't know if it would have any
serious sale value, but it probably has sentimental value (which might
translate) to many folks.

This might lead to a good thread. What was your favorite BBS program?
Was it the venerable PC-Board, the easy to navigate Searchlight, the
pirate's delight of Telegard, or something else?