Chris Newman spake thusly into the ether:

>Wow, RBBS-PC, the good old days! I don't know if it would have any
>serious sale value, but it probably has sentimental value (which might
>translate) to many folks.

I actually don't remember any RBBS boards in my area.  But then, I got
into BBSing a little late (c. 1989) and I may just not remember that
many BBS program names any more.

>This might lead to a good thread. What was your favorite BBS program?
>Was it the venerable PC-Board, the easy to navigate Searchlight, the
>pirate's delight of Telegard, or something else?

I don't know that the software made a difference to me.  I cared more
about the people and atmosphere (or the games).  The ones I seemed to
call the most were PC-Board and WWIV, IIRC.

--
Lee K. Seitz  *  [EMAIL PROTECTED]