You have a splendid memory indeed then :) Glad to you remember me as well, I am happy to be here although my knowledge will be far inferior you all of you. I might be able to add something every now and then though.

Cheers
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 4:28 PM
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Time for my introduction

On Sunday, November 10, 2002, at 03:52 AM, Stefan Lindblom wrote:
[Snip]
Then there was Edward Franks, hi Edward. I bought a big box of old SSI Apple II games from him, the big box format.

Hello there. I remember that big box of SSI games I shipped to you. I was happy to get them off my hands and into the hands of someone that loved to have them. It is good to see you here because it makes this list an even bigger treasure trove of software collecting knowledge.

--

Edward Franks
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>