"C.E. Forman" schrieb:

> Hey gang,
>
> Wanted to warn everyone here.  If you've noticed the Infocom T-shirts being
> sold on eBay by "islandseven", don't bid on them.  They're not originals,
> and the seller has been less than forthcoming about that fact.  For that
> matter, don't buy anything from this guy.  He's a total nut-job and has no
> respect for hobbyists like us.

Oh yes, I noticed them. IIRC they went unsold. Most collectors probably
and luckily can identify what they can get done at every other copyshop
around the corner.

BTW, did you guys notice that "Leather Goddesses" shirt as well? I was
tempted on that one, but wasn't sure where it came from and it also had
a nasty stain. But was it authentic, perhaps coming from a NZT contest?

> Shoppe column coming soon, with the full details.  I've received threatening
> e-mails and phone messages over this one, and may get my eBay account
> temporarily suspended, so you KNOW it's gonna be good!  B-)

Uh, what have you done now? :-) But seriously, what did you do? When I
emailed ebay about that counterfeit "Infocom Collection" while ago, they
told me to contact the copyright holder and took no action. The
copyright holder, translate Activision, never bothered to answer my mail
(and it took me twenty minutes to find a suitable email address on their
site).

Marco