> Indeed, that's it. But having just looked at it I probably mixed it with
> another one and all I can remember of the latter was that the
> description said it had glue stain on it. I think it was a Zork T-shirt.

That was a sweatshirt from one of Infocom's "Bring Your Own Brain" parties
they used to hold at the Natural History Museum in Chicago.  I won that one,
and based on the aged look and the seller (Steve Panak of "Antic" magazine)
I'm convinced it's authentic.

> BTW, the LGOP shirt didn't go out for much. I'd have thought people
> would go crazy over it.

eBay had an outage at the time of the close.  I had a snipe set up but it
couldn't go through.