Actually he did worse than this a couple of weeks ago.  He tracked down my work phone number through the OSF HealthCare page and left some threatening (and a couple of really stupid) messages on my Audix.  He's been quiet for a couple of weeks, until now.  If this is the best he's got after 2 weeks thinking about it, I'm not worried.

He REALLY does not want this column posted.  Makes me wonder what he's hiding.  (I'm an obscure collector website, not msnbc.com.)

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 8:18 PM
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Chris Foreman's Gay Pride Shrine

In a message dated 01/29/2003 7:25:52 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

He's got an image from the YOIS vault, and some (presumably gay) porn on the
monitor. This is a new low for Ebay...

I can't believe it, has anyone reported this yet? Does Chris know? This guy is too much, especially considering he was in the wrong to begin with. Goes to show you you have to be careful even when justice is on your side, people like this don't care about what is right (and might even be dangerous, he seems to be checking into Chris in a big way).

Tom