In a message dated 07/24/2003 10:07:23 AM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Well, it's time for me to get rid of a lot of junk that I've been
accumulating over the last several years. However, this junk is of the type
that some of the people on this list may be interested in

Hehe, you saying we collect JUNK Stuart? ;) I would not mind seeing the list and I doubt anyone would care if you posted it here, if they don't want to read it they don't have to.

TTYL!!
Tom
Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page