One man's junk is another man's treasure...my WIFE certainly thinks it's junk! : )

Actually, I had dinner with a friend recently...we used to play games together in high school such as Pool of Radiance, Lurking Horror, etc. (I know I'm dating myself). He said to me, "Stuart, those games were awesome, but I don't get it...why would you want to collect the boxes??? I can understand keeping the code, but why the boxes?" I said something like, "Well, remember those Infocom games with all the props, blah blah blah..." but he didn't get it. It made me feel sort of weird since he still remembered those days fondly but still couldn't understand the collecting.

Stuart
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 11:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] Housecleaning

In a message dated 07/24/2003 10:07:23 AM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Well, it's time for me to get rid of a lot of junk that I've been
accumulating over the last several years. However, this junk is of the type
that some of the people on this list may be interested in

Hehe, you saying we collect JUNK Stuart? ;) I would not mind seeing the list and I doubt anyone would care if you posted it here, if they don't want to read it they don't have to.

TTYL!!
Tom
Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page
Information in this message reflects current market conditions and is subject to change without notice.
It is believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed for accuracy or completeness. Details provided do
not supersede your normal trade confirmations or statements. Any product is subject to prior sale.
CIBC World Markets Corp, its affiliated companies, and their officers or employees, may have a position
in or make a market in any security described above, and may act as an investment banker or advisor to such.
Although CIBC World Markets Corp. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce ("CIBC"),
it is solely responsible for its contractual obligations. Any securities products recommended, purchased, or sold in
any client accounts
(i) will not be insured by the FDIC,
(ii)will not be deposits or obligations of CIBC,
(iii) will not be endorsed or guaranteed by CIBC, and
(iv) will be subject to risks, including possible loss of principal invested.