Is this the same game? http://www.c64unlimited.net/games/f/Fabulous%20Wanda,%20The/Fabulous%20Wanda,%20The.htm

Marco Thorek wrote:

Pedro Quaresma schrieb:

OK let's see if my memory doesn't betray me (again!)

It was Ultima 4, but "veramocor" was the word used to get into the
final dungeon, not the word to be used in the end of it.

In the end, the word "infinity" had to be used (after the principles
and its virtues), but if you typed the wrong word you'd get kicked
back to the surface.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. It's been quite some time
since I played Ultima 4.

I think that's pretty much correct.

BTW, anyone remember "The Fabulous Wanda"? Must have been from 1983/84.
You stranded on some planet and had to find this woman, who knew the
answer to life, the universe and the rest. It was written in BASIC and
unfinishable, if you didn't alter the listing yourself. Although I'm not
sure if that was by intention or just bad programming.

I have to admit, until I found that out I had fun with the game :-)

Marco

Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])                    http://www.oldskool.org/
Want to help an ambitious games project?             http://www.mobygames.com/
Or check out some trippy MindCandy at             http://www.mindcandydvd.com/