So I gathered up a lot of stuff that I was going to auction off with low starting bids, and like any good seller I did a Completed Items search to get an idea of what I should expect. Lo and behold, not a single thing I was planning on listing had been fetching over $1 (or even selling!). I didn't have *complete* turkeys: The Immortal, Zany Golf, Jetfighter III, Coaster, Quest for Glory II, Zeliard... geez, it's not like I was going to sell Keypunch shareware or anything...

Is this particular time not the best time to be listing stuff for auction? Or is it just a fluke? I don't want to go through all this trouble only to sell 30 titles at $1 a piece... or should I just accept that the only items that will make any money at all are the Daggerfalls, Ultimas, etc.?

Or would a better strategy be to just list stuff indefinitely on bidville and hope that somebody comes along?
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project: http://www.MobyGames.com/