On Dec 18, 2003, at 2:09 PM, Jim Leonard wrote: [Snip]
Is this particular time not the best time to be listing stuff for auction? Or is it just a fluke? I don't want to go through all this trouble only to sell 30 titles at $1 a piece... or should I just accept that the only items that will make any money at all are the Daggerfalls, Ultimas, etc.?

Maybe you should give this guy's <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3067006420> strategy a whirl. ;-) If I'm not mistaken that's the budget re-release of Arena.

--

Edward Franks