Urgle. <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=3068542018&category=3545&rd=1>

Now we have a whopping two data points ;-) for just the cassette. $865 and $765. Trying to estimate or guesstimate the price of the complete game is making my head hurt. I'm still stuck in the mindset that $250 for a complete game is an insane amount.

So, to revisit a discussion, how do the rest of you try to estimate the market value of these types of games? What would, say, the first release of Zork -- the PDP-11 version -- be worth? This is really the hard part of being a dealer of collectibles. What is your thought process in determining the market value of a collectible?

--

Edward Franks