BL wrote:
Is there an auction link you can provide?
I don't know too much about Wasteland, but I do know that if it's not in the original shrinkwrap, it technically is not NEW. If he had it already, why would he open it? Some inexperienced sellers/collectors will call something NEW if it looks new, even if it's open. Technically, NEW isn't even an accepted term among collectors, and MINT SEALED is the equivilent to perfect condition, still in original shrinkwrap. Under accepted terms, this one would be MINT or VERY GOOD.

Once a game is opened, it is not MINT any more.

Maybe now is a good time to re-introduce the reason this list was originally started: The MobyScale. CEF and myself were talking over email one day that we were frustrated with "MINT!!!!" showing up all over the place when the game was clearly not mint. What is mint? What is "very good"? So I started this list with CEF, Hugh, Tom H., and others and we all came up with a standard of grading software called the MobyScale (since there was no better name and MobyGames was adopting it for their user have/want list feature).

You can read it all here: http://www.mobygames.com/info/MobyScale

So, now you know. Since we all use the same scale, we have an exact understanding of what Fine is, or what "Ancient Land of Ys (PC): Box G, Media F, Manual G, Registration Card IM" means :-) (It means the item is in poor shape ;-)

To answer Stefan: You have a complete release but it is nowhere in "new" quality or condition. No tape should be there; no price stickers should be directly on the box/folder itself. The sleeves should not be taped or damaged. One other thing: The PC release was never in a folder, only the later box style, so if you have PC disks with that package then somebody made it out of parts :)
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project: http://www.MobyGames.com/