Peo wrote:

If you can't see what's inside, look at the
> stuff that came with it, then what's the point? Other than being an
> investment, I see no reason at all to keep it in shrinkwrap.
>
> - Peo

Totally disagree here; having an item still in original shrinkwrap is a
testament of time,
and much rarer than an open box, of course.  Really though, it's just
amazing to have an
item after X years still in the condition and orginal packaging that it
would have been in
at the little ma & pa shop that originally sold it.