How many sellers would tell a buyer they are paying too much?

Anyhow, it really is an ethical question. If I knew the seller was in
dire need for the money, then I wouldn't buy it and tell him the true
worth of his item.

But under normal circumstances my decision would be as this: I came to
the opportunity of buying the game cheap as I had the knowledge of its
worth and I take it as granted that the same knowledge could have been
available to the seller as well.

The vice versa also applies to the buyer in case he feels he paid too
much.

Marco