On Mar 15, 2004, at 1:54 AM, Stephane Racle wrote:

Indeed... why selling? Are you truly selling off your entire Ultima collection?

No, I've kept the stuff that truly means something to me. I've still got some of the fun Ultima stuff (CPC/Progame Japanese version of Ultima, CPC Akalabet with the castle coversheet, FM-Towns U6, U6 with RG & Denis Loubet signatures, the Sierra Ultima I, the Drash-sized black Ultima II, etc.). So I guess I can continue to claim membership in the Ultima rarities club. ;-)

Anyway, off to sleep...

--

Edward Franks