At 04:47 15/03/2004 -0600, you wrote:
The three year journey of finding Drash was as important to me as actually holding it in my hands. That's something I'll never lose.
Now it is time to allow someone else to have their journey with Drash.

Eh! I haven't been here for a long time, but I had to react to this ;-)

Before actually sending the game to the high bidder, do you think you could completely "preserve" it? There are so few copies that any image of the original tape is *very* important. Nobody knows where this tape will go and if it can be properly preserved after you sell it. Also, the game will have another trip to the high bidder, which can even more damage the game...

What you would need to do is to scan *all* documentation, box, tape (both sides), etc. at 600 dpi.
The most important is to record both sides of the tape at a very high rate (44100 Hz, 16 bit), with proper sound level adjustment. Do you have the hardware to do this?

Really, I'd feel bad if a complete Drash game quit the circle of this group before being properly preserved...

Vincent.