I have the Vic-20 Drash emulator image file, I can send it to the list if you want, its quite small. Works on emulators too (like Pfau-Zeh). I didn't think it seemed like such a bad game, for a Vic20 game...

Per-Olof Karlsson wrote:
The image is out on the net, but I forget where.

One of the Dragons has also converted it as well, into an IBM program.
I'll look them up for you, if you wish.

Joe

If you can find the Vic 20 image I’d be really happy!

- Peo

-- ------------------------------------------------------------ Howard Feldman Author of the Search for Freedom Computer Role-Playing Game Visit its homepage at: http://deep.mshri.on.ca/people/feldman