In a message dated 03/15/2004 8:25:09 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You can't make a fake anything from the 4K
> computer file

It's not just making "fakes" either, part of it is the mystique of Drash. Was more so before those last few cassettes showed up and Josh got his but still there. And as I said someone could sell the images easily. Best to keep it a "mystery" to most people, then if they actually find one it will be a lot more fun :) And just FYI, Edward thinks if he gets 2K for his that would be a lot, I'll just say I was offered a LOT more than 2K for mine without the box.

Tom
Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page