On Mar 15, 2004, at 11:00 PM, Josh Lulewicz wrote:

>> I'll just say I was offered a LOT more than 2K for mine without the box.

I too have been offered A LOT more than 2K for mine….

I have yet to personally see anyone come through with the amount of money they initially mention in email. People seem to use the big bucks amount to see if you are interested in selling the item. If you do show an interest they inevitably have cash flow problems. ;-)

--

Edward Franks