In a message dated 03/27/2004 11:28:34 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Although what this guy is doing isn't legal, he's not fooling anyone (or even trying) about what he is offerring, and there are too many others doing the same thing.

Oh well I don't agree with that, I think he is fooling a LOT of people (and is trying HARD to fool them with fake software co. name, logos etc), basically anyone who does not know enough to find and download the games themselves (and yes we have had that discussion before). MOST game players are not as "educated" about these things as we are. I was not saying anything about your attitude at all, you are just the best "policeman" I know of (next to "me", haha)

TTYL!!
Tom
Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page