In a message dated 04/01/2004 10:19:27 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I don't think there's any "probably" about it.  I distinctly remember
a clause in the terms of use saying you will not take advantage of the
service to give yourself (or others) what amounts to free cash
advances from a credit card.  I'd say this qualifies.

It is not something to be abused, I would never use it to give myself cash advance. Basically for customers/freinds who want to avoid the fee, only done occasionally, nothing in it for me personally. As for "terms of use", that 20 page or so document, probably 20% of that crap is against the law anyway. I would not be surprised if it include a clause saying we have to hand over our first born child. And paypal loopholes allow people to steal money from honest sellers so I see nothing wrong with taking advantage of a "loophole" to get back at company that has literally stolen from me.

Tom
Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page