In a message dated 04/21/2004 8:15:50 AM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Ah, I'd suggest we take the 50k, buy a nice office building, call it
"Software Collecting Corporation Headquarters" and hold meetings on the
future of game collecting ;-)

Gosh, where are we going to get an office building for 50K? I mean a tiny house is about 200K around me. But if we can fine, however since I own two of the Drashes I want it called "TomMage Software Collecting Headquarters, and Friends" ;) I could use the storage space, that's for sure!!

Tom
Visit my web page for many games for sale/trade and screen shots of Ultima Escape from Mt. Drash,  Tom's Ultima, Infocom and RPG page