Josh Lulewicz wrote:

So there was a game released for the Neo Geo Advanced Entertainment System (Home Console) that people claim there are only 3 or 4 of.

That console never ceases to amaze me. When it first came out in the mid 1990s, it retailed for $650 for the console and each game was between $190 and $250. (The high cost of the games were because they were often 32, 48, or even 64 megaBYTES of ROM. The high cost of the console, I have no idea, since it was only marginally more powerful than other 16-bit consoles of the era.) So, ten years later, you would expect prices for an older console and games to go down, right? WRONG, they are the same and even higher! I went to a Neo Geo booth at CGExpo2K3 when I wasn't working my own booth and was amazed to see prices of $300, $500, even $900 for Neo Geo game carts.

Madness, I tell you. Madness! I have played most Neo Geo games via emulation, and while some are pretty good, they're not THAT good.
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://www.oldskool.org/
Want to help an ambitious games project? http://www.mobygames.com/