FINALLY!--a clear picture to see what you're buying!

I was getting tired of the intentional blurry Drash pics!

But my point to this email was that you can actually see the registration number--can
anyone else (Tom, Josh) share their numbers with the group, or at least tell us if
there is any pattern to the numbers?  Perhaps we can glean some info on how many were
produced by this number!

Joe