In a message dated 05/18/2004 4:37:54 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I doubt very seriously it will affect the value -
I think anyone will agree that the rising rate in which the desirability of
collecting classic computer games far exceeds Drashs that will ever "come
out of the woordwork"

I have to agree with that. Though I can't confirm the numbers I hear 1000-2000 Drashes were made, of those less than 500 sold, the rest destroyed. How many of 500 have survived I can't say but doubt a large percentage. If you look at Akalabeth which sold 30000 games the value is still high and it shows up infrequently. In other words if you get shot at a Drash and the price is within your "limit" I'd go for it.

Tom