Even with my superior powers of anality, I am unable to answer the following question:

Which Wing Commander III filmcan is "worth" more: With the front circular sticker attached, or not attached (pristine, still on its wax backing, inside the can)?

I have the latter, and I'm debating whether or not to attach the sticker to the can (like I found it on my first one). Advice?
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://www.oldskool.org/
Want to help an ambitious games project? http://www.mobygames.com/