The second Drash ended without meeting the reserve.

Reserve tends to drive certain procent of people off which is quite understandable.
But the price dropped a bit in any case from former loose cassette auctions once again.
And to regard this one was with manual.
Though it (probably) wasn't sold now.

BTW oddly Drash has SierraVision-logo manual where
the game is SierraVenture-series.
Maybe they couldn't make their mind which series it belonged to :)
(being mainly arcade but has [thin] RPG-elements).
(Well, they reused the cover art from Ultima I too for Drash too
and it's obvious and known that too much attention wasn't given for its production in any case.)

Do you know any other games that had this kind of odd mixture of items (Venture/Vision or similar)?

Sierra threw leftover material and reprinted what was necessary
while selling their titles during years, i.e. seems if they had
original box and manuals they needed to reprint only the
floppies/ref. cards etc.
But I'm not referring to that with the question.
Though feel free to make observations from this issue too.

- Jukka

--
http://koti.mbnet.fi/psychic/eng_index.html  -  Synchronic Web:
Sierra/Lucas/Tolkien/Ultima/AD&D/SSI collecting and beyond!