I just put up a new version of the CURIOUS guide:  http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~gotcha/PHP/curious_view.php

This one contains some additions, corrections, a huge new section on Adventure International courtesy of C.E. and a section on Phoenix Software from Stephane (thank you, both!).  Stephane, if you want to be added to the committee page (http://www.classicgaming.com/gotcha/curious_committee.htm) please check it out and give me your bio.

We’re over 1700 entries now.

Josh, are you still interested in doing Sierra?  Joe, any time to do Origin yet?  Anybody else?  As soon as I add any currently outstanding sections, I’ll put the news out on Gamespy.

Enjoy,

Hugh