Jim Leonard wrote:
**********************
> Hm... Now see, I would probably take a blank disk, write Akalabeth to it, and put
> the sticker on -- wouldn't that be worth just a tiny bit more?
**********************

No smile emoticon...no indication of humor...For goodness sake, Jim, I hope you're
kidding!

Being coy about this is against my better judgement, and if this offends anyone,
please state factually that I didn't get the joke.

*Putting an original akalabeth sticker on a 'non-original' disk is a forgery.

*Putting an original sticker on a disk that has the data copied from an original
Akalabeth is a forgery.

Tom is correct.  The sticker on it's original backing, in the way that it was
presented (sold) to him is much more valuable than creating a 'new' copy of a game.
The value of an Akalabeth made your way is exactly ZERO.  Anyone who bought it would
get a certificate of 'UNAUTHENTICITY' on the Museum website.  Thoughts like this not
only decrease the value of your reputation, but the reputation of the game collecting
community as a whole.

Like I said, I don't want to offend, but I will stand by my principles.  It's forgery,
a felony--punishable by up to 10 years in a Federal prison.

Joe Garrity