From: Jim Leonard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 12:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SWCollect] No market for Macintosh collectables?

I was just amazed by this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=51333&item=5703687968

One bid, six games in good condition, $8?  I have two questions based on
this
occurance:

1. Is there just no market for Macintosh software collectables?  Why the
hell not?
2. Along those lines, how come there's no market for Sports game
collectables
(any platform)?

Normally I'd rack up #2 as the "if it's not an adventure, it's not
collectable"
mentality that 95% of the software collecting scene shares, but that doesn't
explain #1.  I'm very confused...!
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project:    http://www.MobyGames.com/