From: Jim Leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2004/06/11 Fri PM 07:00:19 EDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [SWCollect] No market for Macintosh collectables?

Awesome, thanks for the reference.

Unfortunately, he was responsible for the embarrassment that was Free D.C.! as well ;-)

Freddie Bingham wrote:

Maybe some more light could be shed by emailing this fellow:

http://www.channelzilch.com/doug/resume1.htm

-- Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://www.oldskool.org/ Want to help an ambitious games project? http://www.mobygames.com/ Or check out some trippy MindCandy at http://www.mindcandydvd.com/