Hi @all!

For my current big project with Flash I'm using MTASC and swfmill. I now
have to add a symbol for a car to the flash film. However, if I'm using
a PNG-file, the image doesn't look very good if I rotate it.
However, if I'm using a vector graphic, the car also looks good if I
rotate it. So I downloaded a nice SVG file
(http://openclipart.org/clipart//transportation/bmw_z_from_top_aubanel_.svg),
opened it with Inkscape, exported a large PNG file, imported it into
Flash and redrawed it as a vector graphic. I know that this way is very
awesome, bot the export as EPS from Inkscape and import in Flash MX
didn't work.

However, I now have a nice vector graphic for a car in my car.swf (see
attached file). But if I import it into swfmill with the command
<clip id="car" import="car.swf" />
the following messages are returned by swfmill:

WARNING: unknown fill style type 0x03
WARNING: unknown fill style type 0x0B
buf is nonzero in byteAlign() @1344
WARNING: end of tag DefineShape3 is @1344, should be @24122
WARNING: (unsigned) value 16 is too big to be represented in 0 bits (max 1)
WARNING: (unsigned) value 47 is too big to be represented in 0 bits (max 1)
WARNING: (unsigned) value 48 is too big to be represented in 0 bits (max 1)

Is there a hope that these errors will be fixed in near future?
Currently I can work with a PNG file, but in the final release of my
flash film I have to switch to vector graphics. :-)

Thanks in advance / regards

Marc Reichelt   ||   http://www.marcreichelt.de/

P.S.: If anybody wants the FLA file I can mail it to him (~ 400 kB).