Hi Dan,

>   > Just for info, is this pre-release include the fix made for 9-slice
>   > (.diff attached to #9 ticket by Steve) ?
>
> nup, i'll have a look at that tomorrow tho. (didnt know about a patch being
> there).

Sorry 'bout that. The 9-slice scaling is supported in swfml-ll and
partially in swfmill-s, but Alexandre's problem actually stemmed from
importing a SWF which already had a 9-slice grid defined in it. This
is the reason I labelled swfmill-s support as provisional in the patch
notes.

I think I understand how the whole import mechanism works, and I can
see why the 9-slice grid isn't imported (DefineScalingGrid is a
sibling of DefineShape, not a child of it) but I haven't had enough
time to even try to get it working yet.

Steve

--
Steve Webster