Hi Dan,

>   > I think I understand how the whole import mechanism works, and I can
>   > see why the 9-slice grid isn't imported (DefineScalingGrid is a
>   > sibling of DefineShape, not a child of it) but I haven't had enough
>   > time to even try to get it working yet.
>
> i see. could someone attach a as-minimal-as-possible swf using a scale9 grid
> to the bug at
> http://mirror1.cvsdude.com/trac/osflash/swfmill/ticket/9 ?
>
> its hard to test without a sample :)

I've attached the SWF to ticket #8 since that's the one that deals
with importing.

http://mirror1.cvsdude.com/trac/osflash/swfmill/ticket/8

The red squares should be 50x50 pixels and the green square should be
300 x 300. If the red squares are 100x100 and the green square is 200
x 200 then the scaling grid hasn't been applied.

Cheers,

Steve

--
Steve Webster