"Brent Lang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (on Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:30:06 -0600):

  > That's what I thought. I knew that I could do that with the
  > registerClass, but I was hoping to avoid it. I have heard about the
  > swfml-ll, I assume that is lowlevel that you are talking about. Could
  > you give me a little more information on how I could use swfml-ll to
  > associate the classes?

the @class attribute for swfml-simple "clip"s does nothing else than call
registerClass. see the <xsl:template name="register-class"> in
src/xslt/simple-tools.xslt for details. in short, it produces a DoInitAction
that will do just the registerClass on the given asset for the given classname.

  > I have to say that I am surprised and very impressed with what has been
  > accomplished in open source Flash. From swfMill to MTASC to heXe. Damn
  > impressive.

sweet, you're welcome :)

-dan

--