hi all,

it would be great if someone with mac-compilation experience could give me a
hand in trying to get the release procedure straight. I'd like to produce
universal binaries (ppc/intel) for OSX. i have rather little idea how to
approach this.

i'm using a friend's OSX server running on PPC, i'm installing the needed
libraries in a subdirectory of my home, then linking statically against them.
how would i approach building a universal binary at all? obviously, it should
be done with gcc and other opensource tools.

alternatively, send over an intel powerbook to have me care about it myself ;)

-dan

--
http://0xDF.com/
http://iterative.org/