Hello Tobias,
when you don't want to wait until Daniel has time to apply the patch and
you know how to compile the source code you can do the following steps:

1. After you extracted the swfmill source code, copy the patch in the
swfmill-0.2.12.3 directory
2. Apply the patch by executing "patch -p0 < import_ttf.patch"
3. Compile as normal

Ralf