Hi,

For ubuntu/edgy I have :
libxml2-dev, libxslt1-dev, zlib1g-dev, libxft-dev, libpng12-dev

Mickael

2007/6/26, Martin Wood-Mitrovski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

hi, i made myself these notes when i compiled swfmill on debian sarge a
little
while ago, im pretty sure its the same for ubuntu because ive since
compiled
swfmill on my ubuntu machine and didnt write anything down to say it was
different :)

so i do this :

apt-get install checkinstall pkg-config libxml2-dev libxslt1-dev
libfreetype6-dev libpng3-dev

./configure

make

checkinstall -D make install

(note that the first apt-get install part is all one line)

thanks,

Martin

izak marais wrote:
> Ok, I made some progress with the ./config build process in Ubuntu
Dapper by installing dev packages