Hello, list.

      Which version of the FreeType is linked to the swfmill 0.2.12 Windows
      binary?

      As http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=3157 is
      saying, the most up-to-date version of FreeType is 2.3.5-1.

      On the other hand, as http://swfmill.org/releases/ is saying, the
      swfmill 0.2.12 was released at 2007,Jan; pretty old. So I believe the
      0.2.12 is linked with much older version of FreeType. But which
      version?

      ----

      I am using the swfmill quite heavily in my job, and has got a
      performance problem: swfmill 0.2.15 Windows runs very slow when
      importing many glyphs of KANJI of a complex TTF (Ryumin). I have been
      working rebuilding swfmill for Windows from source on MinGW+MSYS, and
      I an nearly done. I got a swfmill.exe 0.2.12 build by me linked to
      the most up-to-date version of 3rd party dependencies including
      FreeType. When I compared the two swfmill.exe (one is distributed
      one, another is my-own-built) I was amazed: my re-built swfmill runs
      so fast! no problem. I am wondering what caused the difference. Most
      likely reasoning is that the version of FreeType is different. So I
      am curious and want to know which version of FreeType is linked to
      the swfmill 0.2.12 Windows binary.

MATSUHASHI,kazuaki