Axel,

> c:/mingw/lib/libexslt.a(dynamic.o):dynamic.c:(.text+0x81): undefined
reference to `_imp__xmlFree'

I have ever seen just the same errors. I will tell you how I solved
(walked-around?) this.

You want the libxml2 and the libxslt library built as STATIC because the .

Suppose you have downloaded and gunzipped/untared it, then you
START>Programs>MinGW>MSYS>msys to open the rxvt command line,

then as for libxml2 do the following:

$ cd <your_libxml2_source_dir>
$ export CFLAGS="-DLIBXML_STATIC -I/include"
$ export LDFLAGS="-L/lib"
$ sh configure --disable-shared --enable-static --with-iconv
--prefix=/MinGW && make && make install

also as for libxslt do the following:

$ cd <your_libxslt_source_dir>
$ export CFLAGS="-DLIBXML_STATIC -DLIBXSLT_STATIC -DLIBEXSLT_STATIC
-I/include"
$ export LDFLAGS="-L/lib"
$ sh configure --disable-shared --enable-static --prefix=/MinGW && make &&
make install

Then you will get:

C:\MinGW\lib\libxml2.a
C:\MinGW\lib\libxslt.a

those are the STATIC version of libxml2/libxslt, and possibly you are
missing them now. Without these archive files, the make process of swfmill
will complain to you with the above mensioned "undefined reference to
'_imp__xml****'" messages.

MATSUHASHI,kazuaki