Hi all,

I have an automated script which does ./configure; make; sudo make install;
I want it to handle rebuilding swfmill, and wondering does the "make
clean" work?
Anyways, as far as I know, even if it works, it does not cover
removing installed files, right?
I install it in /usr/local prefix, but don't want to remove files
blindly - I mean I know what 0.2.12.6 installs, but is there a way to
get a list of files a given version would install? I know this is more
of a question to people building package installer scripts, but
frankly I suspect each package has its own quirks on this. Hope I make
myself clear here...