Thanks Daniel, let me know. :-)

Russ

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 1:19 PM, Daniel Cassidy <[email protected]>wrote:

> 2010/1/7 Daniel Cassidy <[email protected]>:
> > After a brief investigation it seems that swfmill 0.3.0 is expecting a
> > TextRecord6, not a TextRecord7, but I’m not yet sure why. There has
> > been a relevant change to the swfml format since swfmill 0.2.6, but it
> > shouldn’t affect you since you’re targeting Flash Player 7. swfmill
> > should be expecting a TextRecord7 and the current behaviour is
> > definitely a bug.
>
> Oops, I just had another look and this is complete nonsense. I now
> believe swfmill 0.3.0’s behaviour is correct and that this is not a
> bug.
>
> Unfortunately I have to leave now but I will post again tomorrow with
> an explanation.
>
> Cheers,
> Dan.
>
> _______________________________________________
> swfmill mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://osflash.org/mailman/listinfo/swfmill_osflash.org
>
_______________________________________________
swfmill mailing list
[email protected]
http://osflash.org/mailman/listinfo/swfmill_osflash.org

Reply via email to