On Fri, Apr 02, 2010 at 04:58:31PM +0200, [email protected] wrote:

> What's your feeling regarding this. Is using swfmill 
> from non GPL application against your wish?

I belive in this case the correct question is:
"Is using swfmill from proprietary application against your wish?"

GPL is not the only free software license out there..

> If so, I will find another solution. (Probably parse the 
> pieces I need myself or use Adobe's pdf2html)
> 
> Would you consider making an explicit addition to 
> your GPL license to explicitly allow this specifc usage?

I have no rights on swfmill so my opinion doesn't count much,
anyway I'd like to point out that, beside law, IMHO your plan
of distributing unmodifiable software is antisocial and should
be obstacolated.

Have you considered an alternative business plan ?

Best wishes.

--strk;

  ()   Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer
  /\   http://strk.keybit.net/services.html

_______________________________________________
swfmill mailing list
[email protected]
http://osflash.org/mailman/listinfo/swfmill_osflash.org

Reply via email to