Hi Daniel,
Thanks for the suggestion :) I will ponder about it some time :) best regards Thomas Schulz -------------------------------------------------- From: "Daniel Cassidy" <[email protected]> Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 5:15 PM To: <[email protected]> Subject: Re: [swfmill] swfmill to HTML Hi Thomas, On 9 June 2010 16:03, <[email protected]> wrote: > I realize it's a little outside swfmill purpose, > but has anyone pondered about adding a > swf2html command line to swfmill? > > It could then act as a dropin replacement > for aged old Adobe's swf2html utility? > https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=search_sdk > > > (I reailize one can argue any such "conversion" > would be beyond crude, but still...) > It’s not outside swfmill’s purpose at all. You can do this sort of thing like this: swfmill swf2xml foo.swf foo.xml swfmill xslt swf2html.xsl foo.xml foo.html Where swf2html.xsl is a stylesheet that does the desired HTML conversion. I’m not sure if anyone has written such a stylesheet, but it shouldn’t be hugely difficult to roll your own. Hope this helps, Dan. _______________________________________________ swfmill mailing list [email protected] http://osflash.org/mailman/listinfo/swfmill_osflash.org _______________________________________________ swfmill mailing list [email protected] http://osflash.org/mailman/listinfo/swfmill_osflash.org
