Chris/David,

Thank you for the responses! That got rid of 2/3rds of the test
failures.

However, the `dispatch_io` test is still failing. I've added the test-
suite.log once more.

Again thanks for the help!

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016, at 07:59 AM, Chris Bailey wrote:
> Hi Ryan:
>
> The three failures:
> dispatch_select:
> dispatch_io
> dispatch_io_net
>
> most likely occur because you don't have a /usr/share/dict/words file,
> which you can get by installing something like the wamerican or
> wbritish backage.
>

> From:        Ryan Lovelett via swift-corelibs-dev <swift-corelibs-
> d...@swift.org>
> To:        swift-corelibs-dev@swift.org
> Date:        13/08/2016 22:11
> Subject:        [swift-corelibs-dev] libdispatch Arch Linux
> Sent by:        swift-corelibs-dev-boun...@swift.org
>

> (I know that this is not 100% expected to work yet. AND I'm working on
> an unsupported distro... but I thought I'd ask).
>
>  Trying to build libdispatch on Linux (Arch Linux 4.6.4-1-ARCH). The
>  build seems to go fine up until the tests. At this point there are 3
>  failing tests (see the attached test-suite.log).
>
>  Two questions:
>
>  1. Can someone help me decipher that log to figure out what is going
>     wrong?
>  2. It tells me to report the errors to libdispa...@macosforge.org. Is
>     that something I really should do? [attachment "test-suite.log"
>     deleted by Chris Bailey/UK/IBM]

   libdispatch 1.3: tests/test-suite.log

# TOTAL: 26
# PASS:  25
# SKIP:  0
# XFAIL: 0
# FAIL:  1
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0

.. contents:: :depth: 2

FAIL: dispatch_io
=================

[TEST] Dispatch IO
[PID] 712

[SKIP] Large file not found (dispatch_io.c:82)
[SKIP] Large file not found (dispatch_io.c:82)
[SKIP] Large file not found (dispatch_io.c:82)
[SKIP] Large file not found (dispatch_io.c:82)
[SKIP] Large file not found (dispatch_io.c:82)
[SKIP] Large file not found (dispatch_io.c:82)

[BEGIN] read error
	Actual: 125	Operation canceled
	Expected: 125	Operation canceled
[PASS] read error

[BEGIN] create error
	Actual: 0
	Expected: 0
[PASS] create error

[BEGIN] error from write to write protected directory
	Actual: 0
	Expected: 13	Permission denied
[FAIL] error from write to write protected directory (dispatch_io.c:611)
	dispatch_io.c:611

[BEGIN] Process exited
	Actual: 1
	Expected: 0
[FAIL] Process exited (bsdtestharness.c:132)
	bsdtestharness.c:132
[PERF]	wall time: 0.000130
[PERF]	user time: 0.259999
[PERF]	system time: 1.293333
[PERF]	max resident set size: 11172
[PERF]	page faults: 0
[PERF]	swaps: 0
[PERF]	voluntary context switches: 574365
[PERF]	involuntary context switches: 17
FAIL dispatch_io (exit status: 1)