Ryan Lovelett <swift-...@ryan.lovelett.me> wrote on 08/14/2016 05:10:34 PM:

> However, the `dispatch_io` test is still failing. I've added the
> test-suite.log once more.

Hi Ryan,

        The test that is failing creates a temporary directory, sets it to be
read-only, and then attempts to write into the directory.  It is expecting
the write to fail with errno value EACESS (13).  Instead, the write attempt
is succeeding (errno is 0).

        I'd guess that either you are running the test as root/sudo or the
chmod operation on the temporary directory to make it read-only failed.

--dave

[BEGIN] error from write to write protected directory
        Actual: 0
        Expected: 13    Permission denied
[FAIL] error from write to write protected directory (dispatch_io.c:611)
        dispatch_io.c:611