There was a proposal as well to get property accessor method access directly,
without referencing the function.

If you had obj#myProperty.get() -> Val and obj#myProperty.set(_:Val) as
functions (# syntax being a placeholder more than a proposal) perhaps then you
could also have something like obj#myProperty.clear()

-DW